Skip to content
The goals of Made in Englewood are as follows:
- Create design that can transform the plethora of vacant lots scattered throughout the neighborhood.
- Show the residents the possibilities of design that can be created in their own spaces using cheap and readily available materials.
- Create works of art and design that beatify and engage the community in which it resides
- Re-purpose materials commonly found and discarded within the community.
- Introduce techniques of serialized production.
These communities have a voice that is too often muted. The arts can provide them a vehicle through which to express themselves and be heard.